Crosby Vitalife products are the preferred wire rope lubricants in the industry because of their ability to penetrate into wire rope and displace water and contaminants, thus reducing wear and corrosion throughout the rope.
- Available in a variety of container sizes.
- Provides inner strand preservation and lubricity.
- Allows for easy visual inspection of the ropes.
- Reduces the friction between the strands of the wire rope, thus extending rope life.
- Adheres to surface of strands, forming an outer film which provide excellent corrosive protection.
- Non-tacky (will not attract dust)
- Vitalife in aerosol form is a regulated dangerous good.
- Vitalife Bio-Lube has been developed especially for environmentally friendly applications.
- Vitalife 400 is standard
- Vitalife 410 is environmentally friendly Bio-Lube
- Vitalife 500 has been developed exclusively for ski lifts and tramways.
- Vitalife 600 has been developed exclusively for elevator applications.
- VSP Vitalife spray applicators are designed and manufactured to work in the rugged field conditions of the construction industry; all applicators are specially designed to work with Vitalife 400 and Bio-Lube products.
Click here to download or print the Crosby Vitalife Wire Rope Lubricant product sheet.
Do not exceed the working load limit; read all warning information at www.bcwirerope.com/warnings prior to operation.