- Crosby L-322CN/L-322AN Swivel Hooks are Forged – Quenched and Tempered.
- Swivel hooks are load rated.
- Proper design, careful forging, and precision controlled quench and tempering gives maximum strength without excessive weight and bulk.
- Low profile hook tip designed to utilize Crosby S-4320 or PL-N latch kit. Simply purchase the latch assemblies. Even years after purchase of the original hook, latch assemblies can be added.
- Hoist hooks incorporate markings forged into the product which address two (2) QUIC-CHECK® features:
- Deformation Indicators — Two strategically placed marks, one just below the shank or eye and the other on the hook tip, which allows for a QUIC-CHECK® measurement to determine if the throat opening has changed, thus indicating abuse or overload.
- Angle Indicators — Indicates the maximum included angle which is allowed between two (2) sling legs in the hook. These indicators also provide the opportunity to approximate other included angles between two sling legs.
- Type Approval certification in accordance with ABS 2016 Steel Vessel Rules and ABS Guide for Certification of Lifting Appliances 2016 available. Certificates available when requested at time of order and may include additional charges.
Click here to download or print the Crosby L-322CN/L-322AN Swivel Hooks product sheet.
Do not exceed the working load limit; read all warning information at www.bcwirerope.com/warnings prior to operation.