All Crosby L-320CN Carbon Alloy Eye Hoist Hooks incorporate the following features:
- The most complete line of Eye hoist hooks.
- Available in carbon steel and alloy steel.
- Designed with a 5:1 Design Factor for (Carbon Steel); 4.5:1 Design Factor for 30t – 60t (Alloy Steel).
- Eye hooks are load rated.
- Proper design, careful forging and precision controlled quenched and tempering give maximum strength without excessive weight and bulk.
- Every Crosby Eye Hook is equipped with a latch. Even years after purchase of the original hook, latch assemblies can be added.
- Chemical analysis and tensile tests performed on each PIC to verify chemistry and mechanical properties.
- Type Approval certification in accordance with ABS 2016 Steel Vessel and Guide for Certification of Lifting
- Appliances 2016 available. Certificates available when requested at time of order and may include additional charges.
- Meets ASME B30.10
- Hoist hooks incorporate two types of strategically placed markings forged into the product which address two (2)
- QUIC-CHECK® features:
- Deformation Indicators and Angle Indicators
The following additional features have been incorporated in the new Crosby L-320N Alloy Steel Eye Hoist Hooks. (Sizes 3/4 metric ton Carbon through 22 metric ton Alloy.)
- Metric Rated at 5:1 Design Factor for (Carbon Steel); 5:1 Design Factor for 1t – 22t (Alloy Steel).
- Can be proof tested to 2 times the Working Load Limit.
- Low profile hook tip
- New integrated latch (S-4320) meets the world-class standard for lifting.
- Heavy duty stamped latch interlocks with the hook tip.
- High ciycle, long life spring.
- When secured with proper cotter pin through the hole in the tip of hook, meets the intent of OSHA
- Rule 1926.1431(g) and 1926.1501(g) for personnel hoisting.
Click here to download or print the Crosby L-320 Eye Hooks product sheet.
Do not exceed the working load limit; read all warning information at www.bcwirerope.com/warnings prior to operation.