- Crosby G-2150/S-2150 Shackles are Bolt Type Chain Shackles
- Available in Capacities 1/2 thru 85 metric tons, grade 6.
- Working Load Limit and grade “6” permanently shown on every shackle.
- Forged — Quenched and Tempered, with alloy pins.
- Hot Dip galvanized or self colored. (85, 120, and 150-metric ton shackles are all hot dip galvanized bows and the bolts are Dimetcoted® and painted red).
- Sizes 3/8 inch and below are mechanically galvanized.
- Fatigue rated (1/2t – 55t).
- Shackles 25t and larger are RFID EQUIPPED.
- Approved for use at -40° C (-40 degrees F) to 204° C (400° F).
- Meets or exceeds all requirements of ASME B30.26.
- Sizes 1/2 – 25t meet the performance requirements of EN13889:2003.
- Shackles 55 metric tons and smaller can be furnished proof tested with certificate to designated standards, such as ABS, DNV, Lloyds, or other certification when requested at time of order.
- Type Approval certification in accordance with ABS 2016 Steel Vessel Rules and 2016 ABS Guide for Certification of Lifting Appliance. Certificates available when requested at time of order and may include additional charges.
- All 2150 shackles can meet charpy requirements of 42 Joules (31 ft•lbf) avg at -20° C (-4° F) upon special request.
- Look for the Red Pin® . . . the mark of genuine Crosby quality.
Click here to download or print the Crosby G-2150/S-2150 Bolt Type Chain Shackles product cut sheet
Do not exceed the working load limit; read all warning information at www.bcwirerope.com/warnings prior to operation.