- Crosby A-345 Master Links Assembly with Engineered Flat
- Alloy Steel — Quenched and Tempered.
- Individually Proof Tested to values shown, with certification
- Proof Tested with 60% inside width special fixtures sized to prevent localized point loading per ASTM A952.
- Forgings have a Product Identification Code (PIC) for material traceabilit, along with the size, the name Crosby and USA in raised lettering.
- Selected sizes designated with “W” in the size column have enlarged inside dimensions to allow additional room for sling hardware and crane hook.
- Incorporates patented QUIC-CHECK® deformation indicators.
- Meets or exceeds all requirements of ASMEB30.26 including identification, ductility, design factor, proof load and temperature requirements. Importantly, these links meet other critical performance requirements including fatigue life, A-345 impact properties and material traceability, not addressed by ASME B30.26.
Click here to download or print the Crosby A-345 Master Links Assembly product sheet.
Do not exceed the working load limit; read all warning information at www.bcwirerope.com/warnings prior to operation.