- Crosby A-342 Alloy Master Links are Quenched and Tempered.
- Individually Proof Tested to values shown, with certification
- Proof Tested with special fixtures sized to prevent localized point loading.
- Forgings have a Product Identification Code (PIC) for material traceabilit, along with the size, the name Crosby and USA in raised lettering.
- Selected sizes designated with “W” in the size column have enlarged inside dimensions to allow additional room for sling hardware and crane hook.
- Crosby 7/8” to 2” 342 master links are type approved to DNV GLST-E271-2.7-1 Offshore Containers. These Crosby master links are 100% proof tested, MPI and impact tested. The tests are conducted by Crosby and 3.1 test certification is available upon request. Refer to page 164 for Crosby
- COLD TUFF® master links that meet the additional requirements of DNV rules for certification of lifting appliances
- Incorporates patented QUIC-CHECK® deformation indicators.
- Meets or exceeds all requirements of ASME B30.26 including identification, ductility, design factor, proof load and temperature requirements. Importantly, these links meet other critical performance requirements including fatigue life, impact properties and material traceability, not addressed by ASME B30.26.
Click here to download or print the Crosby A-342 Alloy Master Links product sheet.
Do not exceed the working load limit; read all warning information at www.bcwirerope.com/warnings prior to operation.