Campbell Quik-Alloy Coupling Links are For Connecting Chain to Components in the Fabrication of Chain Slings
- For Use with Grade 80/100 Chain Slings
- 4 to 1 Design Factor
- Meet or Exceed All Requirements of ASME B30.9
- 100% Proof Tested in Accordance with ASTM A952
- 3/4” Through 1-1/4” Coupling Links Utilize A Barrel Style Oversized Retainer
- Made in the USA
- Per ASME B30.9, Section 9.1.3 “Mechanical Coupling Links Shall Not Be Used Within the Body of An Alloy Chain Sling to Connect Two Pieces of Chain”
Click here to download or print the Campbell Quik-Alloy Coupling Links product sheet.
Do not exceed the working load limit; read all warning information at www.bcwirerope.com/warnings prior to operation.