Bridon Dyform 8 is a high performance compacted single layer constructed rope with 8 outer strands.
Bridon Dyform 8 PI is a high performance compacted single layer constructed rope which incorporates a plastic layer between the 8 outer strands.
- Bridon Dyform 8/8PI Wire Rope has high breaking force confirmed by Bridon’s ‘Powercheck’ testing of a sample from each production length.
- Superior bending fatigue life when compared with other conventional eight strand ropes – confirmed by laboratory testing and extensive field experience.
- Excellent resistance to crushing and abrasion resulting from the overall compactness and robustness of the rope and the Dyform strands – recommended when multi-layer spooling is involved.
- Reduced elongation results from increased steel content and the Dyform process.
- Optional plastic coating of IWRC to further extend fatigue life, improve structural stability and resistance to corrosion.
Click here to download or print the Bridon Dyform 8/8PI Wire Rope product cut sheet.
Do not exceed the working load limit; read all warning information at www.bcwirerope.com/warnings prior to operation.