Dyform 34 MAX is a high performance compacted low rotational rope that consists of varying multistrand rope designs which have undergone a final rope compacting process.
- Bridon Dyform 34MAX is the strongest of all ropes in the low rotation and rotation resistant product range – confirmed by Bridon’s “Powercheck” testing of a sample from each production length.
- Greatest resistance to rotation of all ropes in the Rotation Resistant product range – confirmed by Bridon’s unique “Twistcheck” type testing program.
- Superior bending fatigue life when compared with conventional Rotation Resistant ropes – confirmed by laboratory testing and extensive field experience.
- Excellent resistance to crushing and abrasion resulting from the overall compactness and robustness of the rope and the Dyform strands – recommended when multi-layer spooling is involved.
- Reduced elongation results from increased steel content and the Dyform process.
- Optional plastic coating of IWRC to further extend fatigue life, improve structural stability and resistance to corrosion.
Click here to download or print the Bridon Dyform 34 MAX Wire Rope product cut sheet.
Do not exceed the working load limit; read all warning information at www.bcwirerope.com/warnings prior to operation.