Dyform 34LR/PI is a high performance compacted low rotational rope that consists of varying multistrand rope designs which have undergone a final rope compacting process. It incorporates a plastic layer (PI) between the inner and outer part of the rope.
- Strongest of all ropes in the low rotation and rotation resistant product range – confirmed by Bridon’s “Powercheck” testing of a sample from each production length.
- Greatest resistance to rotation of all ropes in the Rotation Resistant product range – confirmed by Bridon’s unique “Twistcheck” type testing program.
- Superior bending fatigue life when compared with conventional Rotation Resistant ropes – confirmed by laboratory testing and extensive field experience.
- Excellent resistance to crushing and abrasion resulting from the overall compactness and robustness of the rope and the Dyform strands – recommended when multi-layer spooling is involved.
- Reduced elongation results from increased steel content and the Dyform process.
- Higher bending fatigue performance
- Maintenance of internal lubricant
Click here to download or print the Bridon Dyform 34LR/PI Wire Rope product cut sheet.
Do not exceed the working load limit; read all warning information at www.bcwirerope.com/warnings prior to operation.