The 18 series is a compacted rotation resistant rope construction consisting of an inner part with an outer layer of strands spun in the opposite direction.
Dyform 18 PI is a high performance compacted rotational resistant rope which incorporates a plastic layer between the inner and outer part of the rope.
- Bridon Dyform 18 is high strength Rotation Resistant rope incorporating Dyform strands – confirmed by Bridon’s “Powercheck” testing of a sample from each production length.
- Good resistance to rotation – confirmed by Bridon’s unique “Twistcheck” type testing program.
- Superior bending fatigue life when compared with conventional multistrand ropes – confirmed by laboratory testing and extensive field experience.
- Excellent resistance to crushing and abrasion resulting from the overall compactness and robustness of the rope and the Dyform strands – recommended when multi-layer spooling is involved.
- Reduced elongation results from increased steel content and the Dyform process.
- Optional plastic coating of IWRC to further extend fatigue life, improve structural stability and resistance to corrosion.
Click here to download or print the Bridon Endurance Dyform 18/18PI Wire Rope product cut sheet.
Do not exceed the working load limit; read all warning information at www.bcwirerope.com/warnings prior to operation.